[ANN] Bank of Duck - NFT and TOKEN fungibility for the Beamverse

Proudly announcing, the world’s first private crypto banking service.
The Bank of Duck.

Fully backed assets available to purchase in our confidential NFT collections.

A simple how-does-it-work:

BoD (Bank of Duck) holds reserves in what we called ‘noftes’.

Noftes is the old English spelling for banknotes, and at BoD, our reserves are all held as noftes backed by actual tokens - NFT digital blocks which are fully fungible with their respective confidential asset tokens, on the Beam blockchain.

Noftes are minted continually to the capacity of the reserves of the bank*.

Redemption process is manual to ensure detailed checks and guarantees that your invested sums can always remain transferrable.

1. You buy an NFT ‘nofte’ - GBP, SOVEREIGN, GUINEA, CROWN, TQR, MWI, RFC or TICO.
  2. You join CASHIER tg channel - https://t.me/bankofduck
  3. Post your message in the channel and tag @BODcashier requesting redemption of your nofte.
  4. Wait for the cashier messaging you in public to complete the redemption.

NO MEMBER OF THE BANK OF DUCK TEAM WILL DM YOU FIRST - BE WARY OF MIMICKING ACCOUNTS WHO DM YOU.

*Where reserves cannot fulfil the resale of any already redeemed nofte, the nofte remains ‘not for sale’ and held at the bank in trust. BoD is a service which requires human interaction, because we don’t believe everything in decentralised finance should be solely relied upon by automated contracts.

Your peace of mind is our confidence.

Bank of Duck promise to pay the bearer on demand of every CROWN notfte in existence, the nominal amount of the value of each nofte in it’s respective confidenital asset token.

Bank of Duck promise to pay the bearer on demand of every GUINEA (gee) notfte in existence, the nominal amount of the value of each nofte in it’s respective confidenital asset token.

Bank of Duck promise to pay the bearer on demand of every SOVEREIGN (sov) notfte in existence, the nominal amount of the value of each nofte in it’s respective confidenital asset token.

Bank of Duck promise to pay the bearer on demand of every MWI (bawbee) notfte in existence, the nominal amount of the value of each nofte in it’s respective confidenital asset token.

Bank of Duck promise to pay the bearer on demand of every TICO (tico$) notfte in existence, the nominal amount of the value of each nofte in it’s respective confidenital asset token.

Bank of Duck promise to pay the bearer on demand of every TRQ (celtic circle coin) notfte in existence, the nominal amount of the value of each nofte in it’s respective confidenital asset token.

Bank of Duck promise to pay the bearer on demand of every RFC (rangers fan token) notfte in existence, the nominal amount of the value of each nofte in it’s respective confidenital asset token.

Bank of Duck promise to pay the bearer on demand of every GBP (pound) notfte in existence, the nominal amount of the value of each nofte in it’s respective confidenital asset token.

Next comment in this thread will be updated reguarly to show ongoing assets held by the Bank of Duck.

reserved for accounting updates

EDIT: Added Assets page to website https://bankofduck.com/assets/

hi & gm,

Do you have any banking or financial licenses to offer bearer bonds?

Because redemption relies on human intervention, do you have any continuation plans if you were to die or go to jail? (Normally in crypto, transactions are handled by smart contracts, and it’s odd that it not for this project)

Are you going to publish the viewkey/ Auditability key so users know the funds are safe?

thank you

This mean you will be operating illegally within the UK and have been reported to the police - Contact Us form | Police Scotland

“BoD will operate as a business and submit tax returns” Will this be a public limited company or private?

From a risk tolerance perspective, users would be better off controlling their own Beams in their own wallet, rather than having a bearer bond type NFT issued. not your keys, not your coins.

thank you

gm,
I think you’re the one that’s confused with the statement i wrote. The user give you/BOD their beams in return for NFTs, the NFTs are used as a savings instrument and can be redeemed for an equal amount of beam. So, what’s the point, when a user can store their beams in their wallet, without counterparty risk?
Does the user get a reward for taking on the risk? no
So what’s the point?

As a sole trader you will be personally liable if any of the users beams go missing. You are doxxed, full name address, phone number etc.

imo, i think it’s an embarrassment that Beam MW has any association with this project (with Raskul being a Beam mod). One of the first principles of crypto is Not Your Keys, Not Your Coins.

You will be operating a financial operation without the required license, as a sole trader, doxxed and personally liable.

“Thank you for contacting Police Scotland.
This form has been passed on to the appropriate member of staff and will be dealt with shortly.”

Good luck.

This is shows the type character you are.
I am making very clear observations and voicing my concerns, and your response is to call me a cunt. You are an embarrassment to Beam MW, and imo, one of the reasons Beam performed so poorly over the last crypto cycle.

1 Like

No threats were made.
I said you were the counterparty risk, sole trader, fully doxxed, and operating a financial instrument without a license.

I’m am also not offended, i am merely trying to inform Beam users of the risk associated with your project, but it has also served as a way to highlight your personal character.

You’ve made reference to me being young many times, when in-fact i’m 56 years old, and also, not a pleb as one puts it. I purchased my first bitcoin in 2011, invested in Ethereum ICO and many more projects over the years. I retired my whole family many times over for generations to come.

I’ll repeat this one opinion of mine: you are an embarrassment to Beam MW.

1 Like

BoD doesn’t hold any user funds. I hope this clears up your confusion.

What we do at BoD – simplfied

Bank of Duck mints NFT artwork, and matches each NFT item with a paired crypto token. These items should be 1:1 transferable.

All NFT’s minted are made available to swap for our own in-house tokens and vice versa.
BoD NFT Asset = BoD Token Asset 1:1

BoD is not a pawn brokerage shop for your unsold NFT’s. We give valuations, and in some cases will make you an offer in token value to swap your NFT artwork.

When is a Bank, not a Bank?

BoD does not: transact in any form of fiat currency

BoD does not: hold any customer monies or assets

BoD does not: offer any type of credit product

BoD does not: provide wallet services

Not your keys, not your coins! BoD will never request user disclosure of their finances in part, or in whole.

Hey why are you allowed to insult people to the bone but I wasn’t allowed to call you “a bit of a control freak”

1 Like

You are in fact the worst thing about Beam because whenever anyone disagrees with anything you say or think you’ll insult them or belittle them. You see everything as an attack

1 Like