DEX Modules/Filters and Other Suggestions

I think it’d be useful to show pools which I have an AMML for. The My tab only shows pools I’ve opened. And on top of that in the actual withdraw screen once you get to it, to show how much AMML you actually have for that pool, right now it just shows the pool’s total. Is that a privacy thing that’s there for a reason? Or is this something that can be done in the UI?

1 Like

I also think as I indicated here that slippage protection is essential. In general but especially in terms of not knowing when your transaction will be accepted into a block

1 Like

And to ensure that given how many pools / CAs might be there, that you can filter them easily not only based on verifiability (to not get scammed by copycat assets) but just in general to be able to search and sort featured ones like Beam, BeamX, Nephrite, Eth bridged ones, etc…

1 Like

I really hope all this stuff is getting read. I know dev resources are tight but this stuff is important. I’ve started cross-posting Telegram chat here because I really can’t tell when something might get picked up by a dev or to be asked in a weekly call or when it might get lost in the sea of discussion

2 Likes

It is getting read, dont worry.
I’ve noted your questions for the space today!

1 Like

The first question here was answered. This limitation is placed on dapps in order to be privacy preserving of your assets :slight_smile: They could add permissions but recognize that most apps request too many permissions and people approve them anyways because otherwise they cannot access the app. They also added the wallet/app overlay at the bottom so you can still see your assets without switching screens